Being pregnant is like standing on the bridge of a bungee jump. One the one hand it can be thrilling, exciting and one of the greatest adventures of your life. On the other hand it can be completely daunting and incredibly scary. It is a long way down and the journey from conception to birth can we a complete roller-coaster of emotions. We answer some of your common pregnancy questions and give you advice on what to expect when you are expecting.
Most frequently asked pregnancy questions answered by the experts.
1. Do I need to take prenatal vitamins? Which minerals and vitamins should I take?
We give you the low-down on what vitamins and minerals you need to take and what quantities.
2. What causes morning sickness – and is there anything I can do about it?
Read our article all about the 15 way you can reduce morning sickness and some of the ways that you can reduce nausea.
3. How do I know that I am pregnant?
4. What does my partner need to know about my pregnancy?
5. What do I need to do to get ready for Pregnancy?
6. Can you travel while Pregnant?
We are sure that you have many pregnancy questions – here are some facts about pregnancy that we bet you did not know.