Playgro roundup – our favourite 3 month + toys
At 3 months, baby is starting to discover many things! They begin to explore the environment and respond well to bright colours and other stimulus. We highlight a few of our favourite toys for 3 months +.
3 months: Playgro Toy Selection
Stage 2 is about encouraging discovery and is suitable for babies from 3 months upwards. It features toys that have patterns, shapes, textures and sounds. Babies love to explore the environment visually as well as through touch, smell and hearing. They are attracted to highly coloured objects, toys within reach, with different textures and sounds. Toys that can be grasped and taken to the mouth to explore further are popular.
We love toys that rattle and make noises to keep baby interested:
The Playgro Roundabout Rattle is a fun, funky teething toy that will delight your baby’s senses with its bright coloured links and textured edges. It has a unique shape that is easy for baby’s little fingers and hands to explore their fine motor skills, whilst assist in soothing sore gums when teething.
- Textured teethers to soothe sore gums
- Various textures for tactile development
- Playgro Activity Rattle for hours of fun!
- The infamous Clip Clop now has a friend with the arrival of Clopette!
- These Activity Rattles are packed full of features to keep your little one entertained.
- Each hoof has a different activity including rattles, click-clack beads, peek-a-boo saddle, crinkle features and loads more!
- Different textures are used for tactile development.
- Mirrors are included to teach your little one about reflective surfaces.
- Bright colours and sounds are used for auditory and visual stimulation.
As your infant reaches 3 months – teething will usually begin. Playgro have a wide range of Teether’s to soothe and ease sore gums.
- Playgro Teething Triangle means that its time to shake, rattle and roll!
- Engage an infant’s eyes, ears and hands with this all in one toy.
- Your ever so smart baby will love this developmental toy designed to stimulate and encourage learning.
- Their little hands will be as they spend hours turning the rattle toy which has a ‘triangle’ shape with smooth corners
- The variety of different textures aid tactile development and peak their curiosity.
- Then when your little one tires of this and the teething stage has begun this is a wonderful teether to help with those miserable sore gums.
- Easy to grip
- Suitable for 3 Months
- Playgro Textured Teething Shapes is a fun, funky teething toy that will delight your baby’s senses with its bright coloured links and textured edges.
- Various Textures for tactile development.
- It has a unique shape that is easy for baby’s little fingers and hands to explore their fine motor skills.
- Assists in soothing sore gums when teething.
- Playgro My First Twirly Whirl Rattle is a hanging toy with cascading beads inside that rattling to stimulate auditory development
- Baby can move the hanging toys around on the curved blue ring assisting in development of motor skills
- Colourful rings for sensory development
- Textured fabric with a special crinkle texture for tactile development
- Textured teethers to soothe sore gums
- Perfect for small hands
The Playgro Travel Bee Car Safety Mirror is perfect for attaching to the back of the car seat. This allows baby to gaze into the mirror and look at their own reflection. It also helps the driver to keep an eye on baby whilst on the go.
- Suitable from 0 months +
- Aids in baby’s development and stimulating senses
- Easily attaches and detaches with buckle system
- Large convex mirror allows for reflection
- Baby can see themselves when facing forwards
- Driver can view baby when in rear facing seat
- Fun and entertainment in the car for baby
- Can be used in the car or in a cot
- Durable frame and a good travel size
- Playing with a mirror helps your baby learn how to focus, track images, and explore the wonderful things a face can do
- Mirrors promote social and emotional development
Guess which toy is in our Mystery Box and you could WIN it: